Join us at one of our regular Emerald Empire Band showcases to see us live in action for yourself. At the showcase, we will present a number of different band sizes and configurations, so you can find the style that grabs you. It's a fun night out and an excellent demonstration of our passion, professionalism and our versatility.Upcoming Showcases Free public gigs to see the band live
- LocationNashvilleDateMon Oct 22ndDetailsFrisky FrogsDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationCharlotteDateWed Oct 24thDetailsJackBeaglesDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationCharlestonDateMon Oct 29thDetailsTin Roof CharlestonDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationSavannahDateTue Oct 30thDetailsBarrelhouse SouthDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationColumbiaDateMon Nov 5thDetailsWings and AleDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationMemphisDateTue Nov 6thDetailsAlfreds On BealeDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationBirminghamDateWed Nov 14thDetailsInnisfree PubDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationGreenvilleDateWed Nov 14thDetailsChicora AlleyDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationAtlantaDateMon Nov 19thDetailsThe Vista RoomDetails8pm - 9pm
The Emerald Empire can perform a unique mix of songs all individually tailored to meet the tastes of you and your guests. Head to Our Music for more examples from our song list, and some sample recordings.
- Don't Stop Believing Journey
- Jessie's Girl Rick Springfield
- Twist 'n' Shout The Beatles
- You Are The Best Thing Ray Lamontagne
- Sweet Caroline Neil Diamond
- Call Me Al Paul Simon
- American Girl Tom Petty
- Lonely Boy Black Keys
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot Pat Benatar
- Wagon Wheel Old Crow Medicine Show
- Shake It Off Taylor Swift
- Wake Me Up Avicii
- Can’t Stop The Feeling Justin Timberlake
- Shut Up and Dance Walk The Moon
- Locked Out of Heaven Bruno Mars
- Hey Ya Outkast
- Get Lucky Daft Punk
- Happy Pharrell Williams
- Rolling In The Deep Adele
- Forget You Cee Lo Green
- Fly Me To The Moon Frank Sinatra
- Unforgettable Nat King Cole
- Moondance Van Morisson
- Don’t Know Why Norah Jones
- At Last Etta James
- Save The Last Dance Michael Buble
- L-O-V-E Nat King Cole
- In The Mood Glen Miller
- What A Wonderful World Louis Armstrong
- Georgia On My Mind Ray Charles
Funk + Motown
- Respect Aretha Franklin
- Stand By Me Ben E King
- Ain’t Too Proud To Beg Temptations
- The Way You Make Me Feel Michael Jackson
- Superstition Stevie Wonder
- Hold On I’m Comin Sam & Dave
- Son Of A Preacher Man Dusty Springfield
- Heard It Through The Grapevine Marvin Gaye
- Hard To Handle Otis Redding
- My Girl Temptations
Old School Favorites
- Billie Jean Michael Jackson
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered Stevie Wonder
- I Feel Good James Brown
- Shout Isley Brothers
- Valerie Amy Winehouse
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody Whitney Houston
- December 1963 (Oh What A Night) The Four Seasons
- Walking On Sunshine Katrina and the Waves
- Proud Mary Tina Turner
- All Night Long Lionel Richie
- Various Traditional Jewish Folk Dances (Horahs)
- Various Bluegrass Tunes
- Hundreds of String Quartet Standards, and Traditional Ceremony Music
- Hundreds of Jazz Standards
- Various Italian Folk Songs/Dances
- Anything, really!
For many people, booking a band is a daunting task. The Emerald Empire Band prides itself on a level of pre-event service that is unrivaled - we guarantee that the band will be the easiest part of planning your event. Any logistical complications are taken care of behind the scenes, and we proactively guide you through the process so that you can simply enjoy your event to the fullest. Just tell us about your vision, and let us take care of the rest.
Click below for more info on pricing and to see how we can help you with your specific event...
WeddingsCeremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception. We are wedding entertainment experts.
Corporate EventsProfessional, versatile & highly organized musicians available for any scale event.
FestivalsParties, Festivals, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, any event, large or small.
Our clients say
I had the five piece band play at our reception and they were incredible! SO talented, fun, and great to work with. I let them take control on the specific set list and they did a great job reading the crowd. Everyone was up dancing. One of our guests booked them the next week for their own wedding! Highly recommend
Emerald Empire was the perfect band!! Music is REALLY important to me and my husband and we were nervous about having a band that would combine our eclectic tastes (my husband loves hip hop, I grew up on rock and roll). Not only did they do a perfect job combining our tastes, they kept everyone dancing the whole night. They also performed for the ceremony and did an amazing job playing instrumental versions of In My Life, The Luckiest, and Signed, Sealed Delivered. They also have so many options for the type of band you can put together and were so patient as we figured out what we wanted. They also helped us figure out what would be perfect for our slightly complicated venue (no amplified music was allowed outside and the ceremony and cocktails were outside). They were perfect professionals and had everything under control. I didnt have to worry about/do anything the day of. My only regret is that I didnt get to hang out with them more!
Absolutely amazing band!
What an absolutely amazing band. We currently reside in California and had our wedding this past weekend in Atlanta, so we were not able to hear the band perform live until the night of our wedding reception. I admit, I was a little nervous, but as soon as I heard them riffing to a Stevie Wonder song, we knew we were in excellent hands. The band was professional, flexible, and cooperative under ever changing last-minute conditions. Plus, they also had to perform alongside a Vietnamese one-man band. Nevertheless, the band went above and beyond our expectations performing requested songs and genres. As the bride, I was so ecstatic that they played Justin Timberlake, Montell Jordans This Is How We Do It, Amy Winehouse, and even the classic rock song Johnny B. Goode. Their willingness and ability to play a diverse array of musical genres was awesome. The talent of each of the musicians, including the drummer, keyboardist, saxophonist, lead guitar player, and bass guitar player were amazing. I just cant say enough as to how wonderful the band is. Rock on!
Such a hit!
Emerald Empire Band was such a hit at our wedding. We used them for both ceremony and reception music. After hearing them play a showcase, we knew they were the band for us. Richard helped us select the band members and was very easy to work with. He helped us with all the music preparation for our wedding. The day of the wedding, everyone was so impressed by the band. They played a great selection of music that kept everyone dancing. All our family and friends raved about how great they were and some of our engaged friends already want to book them for their weddings. :) Thank you Richard and Emerald Empire Band for knocking everyones socks off with your talent!!!
From day one, I had a great experience with Emerald Empire. I booked them over a year before my wedding and had a million questions. Richard was quick to respond to all my emails and provide all the information I needed to make a decision (including contact info for other brides who had hired them!). I was planning my wedding from out of state and I wasnt able to hear Emerald Empire play live prior to booking them, which I was nervous about — but upon talking to other brides, grooms, etc. who had hired them, I felt confident they would be a good choice. Well, they werent a GOOD choice - they were an AMAZING choice! Everyone at my wedding commented on how fantastic the band was and they had all 200 guests up and dancing most of the night. my husband and I were so happy they listened to what we said we did and didnt like for music and played what we requested. They were so professional and fun and just really, truly a pleasure to work with. I would VERY HIGHLY recommend Emerald Empire Band! Thank you to Richard and everyone who played the night of our wedding. You made our event so much fun and we couldnt have picked a better band!